1815 Ottawa Beach Road
Holland, Michigan, US, 49424
2009 Tiara 4300 Sovran
This is the 43 Sovran you've been hoping to find!! Best equipped on the market!!
A Great opportunity on a Hard to find, 1 owner, Freshwater 4300 Sovran! This Tiara is in Excellent condition and offers the optional Volvo IPS600's with Joystick docking. This 43 Sovran is Exceptionally equipped with many custom features and all of the electronics you can dream of! She has an M-series FLIR Thermal Imaging and Low light camera system, Color & Night Vision cameras in the salon and aft stateroom, Twin Garmin 7212's displaying High Def Radar, Chart Plotter, Color Sounder, Sat TV & Weather. She has Garmin Auto Pilot with hand held remote, Custom dual Volvo electronic engine displays, SAT TV and Much More! If you are looking for the best 43 Sovran available....I think you just found it! This boat is fully ready to take you anywhere you and your family want to go, she has 4 spare props, an ACR Global Fix EPIRB and a Life sling rescue system. The hull and deck is clean and shiny, the Teak & Holly interior is gorgeous and the bilge is clean and in order, just the way you like to find them....A very impressive boat throughout. Call or email us for all the details.
Engine 1 Specifications
Engine 2 Specifications
Beautiful Teak/Holly interior with plush Ultraleather soft goods and solid surface countertops throughout....everything you have come to expect from a Tiara!
The forward stateroom offers a centerline bed that lifts up with storage and drawers underneath. There is a Sharp flat screen TV with Farenheit DVD player and SAT TV along with Air/Heat, opening deck hatch with Ocean Air hatch covers, overhead storage and a very large cedar lined storage locker/closet.
The forward head has a Vac U Flush toilet, Marble floor, Glass sink basin and a large separate shower stall.
The salon has a wrap-around style sofa with storage underneath, Beautiful High Gloss table, Air/Heat, Sharp Aquos Flat Screen TV, SAT TV, Bose CD surround sound system, Garmin camera system and storage throughout.
The galley is to port and features a stand-up Isotherm refrigerator and freezer, Sharp convection microwave, Kenyon 2 burner electric cooktop, Stainless sink with pull out spray faucet, large Corian countertops, Remote VHF Radio and abundant storage throughout.
The aft stateroom has split berths with a filler cushion. Each berth has storage underneath and there is also separate Air/Heat, Sharp flat screen TV, Farenheit DVD player, Camera system, storage lockers, Escape hatch to the cockpit and a complete private vanity area with glass sink basin, countertop and storage.
The aft stateroom has a second, private head with Vac U Flush toilet and shower.
- Twin Garmin 7212 displays for Radar, Chartplotter, Color Sounder, SAT TV, XM SAT weather, FLIR, Salon and Aft Strm camera system
- M-Series FLIR Thermal Imaging and Low Light camera
- Garmin 4KW Open Array HD Radar
- Garmin GHC 10 AutoPilot with handheld Remote
- Garmin GMI 10 Depth/Speed
- Dual Garmin DSC VHF Radios with MMSI and added external speakers along with intercom, auto fog horn and hailer
- Garmin Blue Charts for Lake Michigan, Huron and Superior
- Twin Volvo Penta Electronic Engine Displays (custom)
- Volvo Penta Joystick Docking
- Ritchie Compass
- ACR Remote Spotlight
- ACR Global Fix EPIRB
- Bennett trim tab indicators
- 2 Cockpit Air/Heat Units
- Red and White lighting in hard top
- Electric Vent Windshield
- 3 Windshield wipers
- Clarion Satellite ready cockpit Stereo with remote
- Power helm seat
- Electric Windlass with helm remote
- Electric engine hatch
- Twin Volvo IPS600's with 560 hours
- Onan Diesel Generator in sound box with 1280 hours
- Volvo Penta Joystick Steering
- 5 Air/Heat Units
- Victron Energy 100amp Battery Charger
- 8 batteries
- Groco U-Lube oil exchanger for mains and generator
- 50amp Shore power with Cablemaster
- Raw Water and Freshwater Connections
- Water Heater
- 2 Vac U Flush units
- Sea strainers
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Complete spare set of props for each drive - 4 total props
- 2 sets of cockpit carpet, 1 navy and 1 brown
- Custom aft sunshade, sets up easily and will cover the whole aft deck
- Added heavy duty grab rail under the hard top
- Custom 2nd Volvo engine display screen (1 for each engine instead of shared)
- Custom Generator hour meter added in battery switch compartment
- Added second Garmin VHF radio in salon for monitoring while in the cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For questions regarding this boat, please contact listing broker, Matt Loew at 616-581-9190